Pros and Cons of Fuzzy Logic Systems
Advantages of FLSs
- Mathematical concepts within fuzzy reasoning are very modest.
- You can adopt a FLS by just adding or deleting rules due to an elasticity of fuzzy logic.
- Fuzzy logic Systems can take rough, slanted, noisy input information.
- FLSs are easy to construct and understand.
- Fuzzy logic is an explanation to composite problems in all grounds of life, with medicine, as it looks like social reasoning and decision making.
Disadvantages of FLSs
- There is no methodical method to fuzzy system designing.
- They are logical only when simple.
- They are appropriate for the difficulties which do not need great accuracy.
Related Societies: Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), USA | British Automation and Robot Association (BARA) UK | Association Franchise pour Artificial Intelligence, France | Canadian Artificial Intelligence Canada | Japan Robot Association (JARA) Japan | International Federation of Robotics(IFR), Germany.